WIRELESS ALARM INSTALLATION
The complete solution to a wire free professional installation, bringing you professional quality at an affordable price, We are currently offering to supply the Visonics Complete kit, Express kit and Amber, the prices and specification are outlined below, all installations come with two year’s parts warranty and one year’s aftercare, unless otherwise stated.
All of the systems you see are a one off payment for the supply and fitting, there are no monthly fees or hidden costs, what you see is what you get!
Additional Items Can Be Added At Any Time from the visonics extras page, please ask for a quote.
Power Max Complete
Power max complete features
Power Max Complete Features:
- Versatile communications capabilities:
o Built-in PSTN communicator.
o Easy-to-add internal GSM/GPRS and/or IP* communications modules for maximum alarm reporting reliability to the central station and back-up for the standard PSTN lines.
- Voice functionality option (at the manufacturing level): two-way voice communication, voice prompts and family message center.
- Optional proximity reader enables rapid arming and disarming without the need for a keyfob.
- Expander module for adding 1 PGM output, 2 additional hardwired zones, 1 wired siren output, and Speech Box interface.
- Choice of external or internal (fully protected) power supply.
- Two-way RF system with diversity antenna facilitates highly reliable radio communication.
- Supports up to 3 partitions and multiple common areas (Optional).
- Easy-view LCD display and icon-based keypad.
- Back-up battery – supplies multiple peripherals and also backs up internal
- Full compliance with most international standards and regulations, including: FCC, CE and EN50131 grade 2.
The power max express has all the features of the power max range, but has an in built GSM dialler so no need for a phone line just plug in a mobile phone sim card and you’re ready to go!
Comes fully fitted, two years parts warranty and 1 years aftercare.
Power Max Express Features:
- All-in-one, self-contained panel
- Stylish, ultra-compact design, fits any decor
- Versatile communications capabilities:
o Built-in PSTN communicator
o Easy-to-add internal GSM/GPRS and/or Broadband* communications modules for maximum alarm reporting reliability to the central station and back-up for the standard PSTN lines
- Simple installation and user-friendly operation with intuitive icon based keypad
- Market leading range of wireless peripherals
- Two-way RF system with diversity antenna
- Designed to comply with most international standards and regulations, including: FCC, CE and EN50131 grade 2
Visonics Powermax Pro Supply And Installation Only £880.00
Powermax Pro is an all-in-one wireless security system that brings an entirely new level of versatility, connectivity and style to the world of home security. It lets homeowners view and control their homes from anywhere via any web browser or mobile phone, delivering ease of use and reliability, in an elegant, contemporary design.
The powermax pro intelligent, professional grade architecture delivers exceptionally robust performance, starting with a fast and easy installation and setup. With its built-in PSTN communicator and x-10 home control interface, and the ability to add internal GSM/GPRS or Broadband IP* communications modules, it offers users and installers outstanding flexibility: homeowners can select the security system that matches their requirements and budget; and service providers gain the perfect platform for offering web-based security solutions.
Adding the unique internal powerlink module turns powermax pro into a fully managed web-based security and home control solution. This solution includes real-time camera surveillance and home control, alarm time image verification, mobile phone and email event notifications, and much more. Homeowners can be logged in to the system via any web browser.
Breeze through installation using intuitive menus and voice prompts. Reduce training time and customer support with the icon-based keypad and audio/visual system status notifications.
- High-end, modular design
- Self contained; no need for external boxes
Multiple optional built-in modules:
- Internal PowerLink module enables camera connectivity for real-time viewing and system operation
- Internal GSM/GPRS communicator
- Internal Broadband IP* communicator
- Internal RFID (proximity tag) reader
- External voice box
- Integral X-10 interface for home management – alarms, lights, home appliances control.
- Supports up to 3 partitions and multiple common areas (Optional)
- Event reporting to: monitoring stations, pagers, SMS messages, e-mail, web applications, mobile phones, land line phones
- Two-way power code RF system with diversity antenna enables support for Visonic's two-way sirens and two-way keyfobs for instant feedback from the system
- Internal or external power supply
- Elder care application
- LCD-based user interface
- 28 wireless zones with additional 2 hardwired ports, 1 12v hardwired siren port and 1 PGM port for full coverage of connectivity options
- Up to 72 hours battery backup
- Supports 8 user codes
- Full compliance with most international standards including FCC, EN50131 Grade 2 and more
PRODUCT PACKAGE 33989 CONTAINS:
- 1 x CONTROL PANEL
- 1 x CONNECTION TO PHONE LINE
- 1 x EMERGENCY TRANSMITTER
- 1 x FULLY FITTED
- 2 YEAR'S PARTS WARRANTY
- 1 YEAR'S AFTERCARE